Storeperson - Forklift License
We are currently working with an Australia company based in Chipping Norton that specializes in supplying quality glass, tools, hardware and equipment. They cater construction companies that work on either large commercial or smaller domestic projects.
They stock reputable brands and are committed to working with third parties to ensure that their project deadlines are met.
As the Storeperson you'll be responsible for ensuring that stock is correctly maintained and shipped, you'll need to ensure that orders are shipped safely and efficiently.
They are looking to bring someone on Full time Long Term, ideally someone looking for a permanent position would suit this position.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
- Take delivery of all incoming stock into the warehouse
- Sort, organise, label and store stock in the designated locations in the warehouse
- Process and package sales orders, send out all deliveries via relevant transport and logistics companies
- Operate fork-lift to move and store stock
- Unload containers and log stock received, batch numbers and all relevant details
- Deliver and pick up small local orders as and when required - company vehicle is available for deliveries
- Monitor stock levels and advise Operations Manager when high volume stock is low or if it is damaged / missing
- Deliver excellent customer service to customers and clients
- Product knowledge to upsell products
- Ensure warehouse is free of debris, remove safety hazards from floor / racking, keep warehouse clean and safe in regulation with WH&S standards
- Ad hoc duties as directed by the Operations Manager, Sales Manager and Managing Director
Skills and Experience:
- Valid driver's licence
- Valid Forklift licence
- Physically able to lift 20kg+
- 1 - 3 years warehouse experience
- A good team player, flexible and reliable
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to think on your feet
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately
- High level attention to detail
- Familiarity with inventory software and able to upload data into the company system
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Ollie Rablin with your resume and contact details.
For any other opportunities in manufacturing, from Production Supervisors, Production Managers, Operators, R&D or Food Safety/Technologist in NSW please get in contact.