- Exciting opportunity to work for a highly reputable company with a fantastic office culture in Sydney Olympic Park.
- ASAP start, Temp with potential Permanent opportunity for an experienced Scheduler / Service Coordinator .
- Experience with scheduling services and trades essential
Day to Day:
- Primarily scheduling and co-coordinating subcontractors and tradesmen across a high volume of customer appointments.
- Managing a fast paced role ensuring client, customer and subcontractors are on the same page to ensure contractual requirements are met.
- Being highly organised both on the phone and with admin to ensure smooth workflow.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Must be well presented and have excellent phone manner
- Ability to prioritise jobs while multi tasking is essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with scheduling trades and subcontractors is essential
Please click below to apply, or call Jaisea at Core Talent on 02 8203 5499.