Join one of Australia's leading privately owned Project Management & Quantity Surveying firms, based in the heart of Sydney's CBD. Work on a wide range of exciting and complex projects across diverse sectors.
- Estimates and cost plans
- Cost analysis and benchmarking
- Value management
- Post contract cost control
- Bills of Quantities, project cash flow, reports, asset management and life cycle costing
- Tender documentation
- Resource management and planning
- Managing client relations and business development
What you will need:
- 5 plus year's Quantity Surveying experience
- Membership in an approved Professional Body (e.g. AIQS, RICS, CIOB)
- Local construction knowledge and pricing
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Client facing experience
- Sound knowledge of appropriate softwares MS Office; Buildsoft and Cost X
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or contact Amelia Pritchard on 02 8203 5485 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.
Please note: You must be an Australian Citizens or Permenant Resident to apply for this role.