My client is a family-run, rapidly growing business within the lighting and manufacturing industry.
After beginning their journey in 2010, they have gone from strength to strength and are now working on bigger projects than ever before!
With a down to earth and friendly team, you will be instantly made to feel like part of the family.
Currently, they are seeking an experienced lighting and quality specialist to work on a large government project alongside their Chief of Operations and Project Manager.
Day to Day
- Accurate recording and progessive updates on defect issues and activities
- Monitoring safety regulations and ensuring all work is maintained to OHS&E standards at all times
- Travelling to various sites around NSW
- Inspecting progression of all job activities
- Upkeeping all relevant documentation
- Managing professional relationships with clients and relevant contacts
- Maintain overall quality assurance whilst ensuring building compliance
- 3 years of experience in a Quality Assurance or Project Management position
- Experience working within manufacturing/construction industry with specific focus on lighting
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Experience working on industrial projects within Australia
- Willing to obtain a WWC in the future
- 38- 40 hours per week
- Site based
- 6 month fixed term contract- extension forecasted
- ASAP start date
- Competitive salary of $90,000- $110,000 pro rata
How to Apply
Please either hit 'Apply Now' or call Yasmin Watts on 0477 270 419