About the company
Core are recruiting for a Tier 1 construction company of complex rail solutions and a specialist provider of Rail Services from Design through to Project Management, Construction and Maintenance, Business Units are experiencing a phase of exciting growth and are seeking dynamic and enthusiastic professionals that want to join there talented and growing teams.
As a Project engineer, you will be Based in either Horsley Park or Mayfield West, with travel to other sites you will be responsible for the delivery of rail infrastructure projects (generally up to around $5m in value), primarily in NSW.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Construction Manager to develop tenders, including detailed scoping, cost estimates, detailed work programs and methodologies
- Prepare various detailed project reports, safety documents and quality documents, including the compilation of site documentation
- Coordination of risk management workshops and rail safety reviews
- Management and monitoring of project delivery (including Rhomberg employees and sub-contractors) to ensure works are delivered to scope and budget.
- Development of strong relationships with key clients, suppliers, sub-contractors, and project partners
- Use of project costing software (Pronto) to undertake financial and process documentation requirements for projects
- Relevant Bachelor degree qualifications (e.g., Civil Engineering, Construction Management)
- Minimum 2 years project experience
- Previous rail or civil industry experience (highly regarded)
- General awareness of OH&S legislation, including Construction Industry Induction Card
- A high level of computer literacy - use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Projects, and other project management software
- Driver's licence
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria please click 'Apply Now' or email