About the company
Core are recruiting with a reptuable Civil construction outfit who specialise in Steelworks & prefabrication. With an insatiable desire to bridge the gap between undependable Reo suppliers and construction contractors.
They are currently working with the country's best companys on the largest civil infrastructure projects.
As the Project engineer, you will be carrying out the below duties;
- ITPS and QA - completing digital ITPs with supporting documentation with regards prefabricated reinforcement cages (photos, bar location and number of, temporary works have been installed correctly, voids, block outs and lifting points).
- Liaise with weld inspector to sign of parts of the ITP
- Must be able to review and understand reinforcement schedules, reinforcement shop drawings and structural drawings and address issues with delivery team during manufacture and site-based activities
- Record production hours in line with set KPIs and report weekly
- Maintain records for reinforcement and address issues with delivery team
- Liaise with client with regards submission of quality records, audits and visits to fabrication workshop by client
- Safety inspections
- Active participation in daily pre-starts and Toolboxes
- Update and track weekly program with delivery team
- Attend weekly program and logistics meeting
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc)
The Role itself will be Located in Lansvale with occasional visits to projects within the Sydney Metro Area.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW or send an updated CV over to