We are currently supporting a company that provide a large range of high-quality hardware products that are designed to protect your home and property.
They are currently searching for a Production Engineer that will be tasked with contributing to select suitable manufacturing processes and applying modern organisational principles to products ensuring business objective of quality, cost, and efficiency requirements.
This role will take responsibility for engineering matters relating to planning, managing, and maintaining production methods and processes from conceptual design through to automation. Knowledge of control systems, specifications, programming, simulation, and testing will help for projects.
Skills and Experience required:
- Servo, stepper & linear motion control systems,
- Vision inspection systems,
- PLC controls design & programming (Siemens, Unitronics)
- Process control system design and implementation, including robot integration.
- SCADA/MMI/HMI software
- Conveyors and parts feed systems including vibratory and motor driven hoppers, bowls, and inline feeders etc.
- Rotary and linear past indexing and transport systems
- Strong commitment to WH&S in the workplace
- Degree in Mechatronics Engineering with 3- 5 years' experience in assembly line automation.
- Capable of working effectively with a wide range of personalities in a dynamic work environment
- Dedicated with high energy
- Analytical and precise with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal and growth orientated: continuously seeking personal and professional improvement
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Professional in image and appearance
- Responsible, organised, and ethical
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please Apply Now with your resume and contact details.