Are you an experienced payroll professional looking for a step up to lead a small, experienced team? Do you enjoy motivating and inspiring others
I am recruiting for a brand new Payroll Manager role, to join an industry leader with a people focused, nurturing company culture based in Alexandria.
This company offers a high level of flexibility and a hybrid working model of three days at home and two days in the office.
- Leading a team processing end to end payroll for more than 1000 employees for ANZ
- Reconciliations, reporting, adjustments, deductions, complex payroll calculations
- Interpreting of multiple Enterprise Agreements and modern awards
- Continuous improvement projects to make payroll process more efficient
- Dealing complex payroll queries to assist team
- Managing month-end and year-end processes for the payroll function
- Ad hoc responsibilities to ensure the ongoing management of the payroll functio
- Ensure compliance with company policies, industry regulations and accounting standards related to payrol
- Assist in both internal and external audits related to payroll
- Proven experience in payroll management orsenior pa yroll positions
- Strong team building skills with the ability to nurture and motivate others
- Proficiency in large payroll systems some exposure to Kronos or other T&A systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with acute attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with different levels of stakeholder
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Work for a globally recognised brand
- Hybrid, flexible working - 3 days at home
- $115k + super + bonus
- Permanent, stable role
- Supportive, experienced team
If you have the relevant experience and you're interested in this role, please apply now via the link