Core Talent are working with National company, who specialise in metal recycling, in their search for an experienced maintenance Supervisor who can work with an established team.
Working on fully automated equipment, you will be responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance along with continuous improvement activities, the position would suit a candidate with high speed manufacturing or mining experience.
To be considered for the role you will need experience of:
- Responsibilities include:
To be considered for this position you will:
- Fabrication of machine parts from engineering drawings
- Operation of manual lathes, milling machines and drill presses
- Light fabrication and welding
- Assembly of mechanical components and systems from engineering drawings
- Installation of motors and drive equipment
- Scheduled and unscheduled breakdown maintenance
- Installation of new machinery and decommissioning of old machinery
- Be a qualified and experienced tradesperson
- Ability to lead small teams
- Have experience in machine trouble shooting, problem solving and fault finding (an advantage)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate experience in pneumatic and hydraulic equipment (an advantage)
- Possess the ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
The role requires a trade qualified maintenance fitter with a trade licence.
This is a permament position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume for consideration if you have any question please call Ashley Simkins on 0432696268