Join an award-winning, multi-disciplinary construction company based in the vibrant city of Sydney. With a proven track record of delivering high-quality projects across various sectors, our client is a leader in the construction industry, known for innovation and elegance. As a Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the company's brand presence and market position to new heights.
Seeking a dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to lead all the marketing efforts and contribute to the growth and success of the organisation. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in construction or strong passion for design, architecture, interior design industries. You will have a passion for strategic marketing, and the ability to execute effective campaigns that resonate with the target audience.
- Competitive salary
- Working from home flexibility
- Professional development and educational opportunities
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Maintenance and growth of existing social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, ArchiPro
- Planning: maintain current marketing and content targets and manage the planning calendar
- Content Creation: producing photo and video content from your phone with on-site visits
- Social Video Production: directing third party videography company on site and during editing phase to produce photo and video content for socials
- Copy Writing: writing captions with a discernment of the different tones and languages required for different platforms (for example, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Print and Digital Design: social media stories graphics, new website pages, branding collateral
- Website: maintenance of company WordPress website (Elementor plug in) with assistance from Website builders/developers, including SEO and Analytics
- Reporting: provide monthly marketing/social platform analytics reports to Directors
- New ideas for marketing/content/public relations/advertising/sponsorships/events
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Marketing or Marketing Manager role
- Marketing qualification (Diploma or above)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., InDesign and Photoshop)
- Experience using CapCut or similar video editing app
- Experience in social media planning, content creation, graphic design, CRM, video creative direction
- Driver's licence and own vehicle for site visits
Please click apply or reach out to Mary Sommer on 0412 107 751 for a confidential discussion. If you are a strategic thinker, have a passion for construction, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then I highly recommend this exciting opportunity to shape the future of this award-winning construction company in Sydney.