The business is a large australian business that is dedicated to provide high quality domestic and commercial safety systems.
- Supervision of all maintenance staff, mechanical and electrical.
- Management of contractors engaged in factory maintenance.
- Develop maintenance plans and upgrade schedules
- Maintaining and purchasing of maintenance spare parts
- Implementation of project improvements.
- Implementation of capital investment projects
- Compliance to safety policies and procedure
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly motivated with a can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Trade qualifications in Electrical
- Thrives on improving equipment operation and processes.
- Experience in supervising a maintenance department
- Excellent communications and people management skills
- A reliable and stable work history with references upon requested
- A clear understanding of written and spoken English and has Australian residency.
ATTITUDES & BEHAVIOURS-
- Needs to be capable of working effectively with a wide range of personalities within a dynamic working environment
- Analytical and precise
- High energy
- Problem solver
- Goal and growth orientated: continuously seeking personal, professional and team improvement.
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Professional in image and appearance
- Responsible and organized
- Ethical behaviour
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Ashley Simkins with your resume and contact details. Or alternatively call Ashley Simkins on 02 8203 5448