Core Talent are working with global company, who specialise in supply chain automation and materials handling equipment, in their search for an experienced maintenance fitter who can work a day/ night rotation roster.
Working on fully automated materials handling equipment, you will be responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance along with continuous improvement activities, the position would suit a candidate with high speed manufacturing or mining experience.
To be considered for the role you will need experience of:
- Identifying faults and performing breakdown repairs to minimise downtime and micro-stops caused by production machinery and equipment
- Inspecting, testing and maintaining machinery, equipment in process and packaging areas
- Performing general plant and building maintenance work
- Undertaking specific project work upon request (e.g. building prototypes, refurbishing aging equipment and specific parts)
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings
- Ability to modify, replace and commission mechanical equipment within a GMP environment
- Extensive knowledge about fillers, closers, packaging equipment, palletisers and conveyor systems
- Welding experience of aluminium, steel and stainless steel. MAW and TIG welding
- Able to use all workshop machines e.g. Lathes and milling machines
- Experience in repair and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience with automation or robotics desired
- Computer skills (Microsoft suite, computerized maintenance management system)
- Strong problem-solving analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated worker with good attitude towards peers
The role requires a trade qualified maintenance fitter with an A class fitters licence.
This is a permanent position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume for consideration if you have any question please call Ashley Simkins on 0432696268