About the client:
World class building product business!
I am wokring with a large manufacture that is looking for an hands on maintenance engineer. They are an established business that have years of expereince manufacturing products form enviromental hardware to insulation.
- International business with provern career progression!
- Collaborate with a team of experienced technical specialists
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Provide maintenance, breakdown and shutdown support to the operation
- Collaborate with and provide technical advice to the fixed plant maintenance and operations teams
- Conduct failure investigations into asset breakdowns in the region
- Document and generate reports and drawings for equipment upgrades and changes
- Provide engineering assistance for the procurement of new equipment / components
- Manage change management processes relating to maintenance activities
- Be responsible for the conception, development and execution of capital and safety improvement projects
Your background will be:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated mechanical experience in a maintenance engineering or reliability engineering role within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Strong understanding of equipment failure investigation using root cause analysis techniques
- SAP experience and advanced Microsoft Office experience
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Ashley Simkins 0432696268 or emails your resume
For any other opportunities in manufacturing, from maintenance electrician jobs / maintenance technician roles / maintenance fitter roles in Sydney please get in contact.