The company is an Australian owned business which is internallly renowned. They produce some of this country's most loved products!
Due to continued growth within the business, we have some exciting and rare opportunities for Permanent Full-Time Electricians to join our team on the central coast.
The purpose of this role is to monitor, repair, maintain and install equipment within the department using available resources. Key responsibilities include:
- Adhering to preventive maintenance schedules and ensuring continuity of production.
- Attending breakdowns or other assigned electrical tasks.
- Diagnosing faults, servicing and installing electrical equipment.
- Working on plant projects including improvements or modification.
- Completing, updating and monitoring maintenance and operating records.
- Must have an Electrical Trade Certificate and hold an electrical license.
- Experience in the FMCG environment is advantageous.
- Exposure to using a tablet for maintenance reporting is advantageous.
- Reliable, strong communicator and effective working both individually and as a team.
- Solves problems, makes decisions and initiates action safely and effectively.
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines.
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Ashley Simkins with your resume and contact details. Or alternatively call Ashley Simkins on 0432696268