Luxury Home Build Estimator Required - Eastern Suburbs
Must be able to read and interpret high end, complex, architecturally designed drawings and plans.
- Luxury Home Builder
- Great reputation
- Competitive Salary
Be part of a very reputable luxury home builder based in the Eastern Suburbs. Our Client prides themselves on achieving the highest possible standards and drive their employees to do the same and reap the rewards. They've been in operation for over 20 years and have a strong pipeline of work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for compiling estimates from small variations, high end residential builds to commercial projects and working out how much a project is likely to cost and create budgets accordingly.
- Assessing material, labour, equipment required and analysing different quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Be able to work from a bill of quantities or just a set of drawings, schedules and reports from the client.
- Achieve competitive estimates that will win contracts in a competitive tendering situation, while ensuring that the contract can be carried out profitably.
- Help write the submission, read the requirements and ensure a compliancy.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar roll within Australia.
- PR OR Citizenship within Australia.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to read plans
- Cubit / Buildsoft Experience
- Work with a reputable company.
- Outstanding project portfolio.
- Competitive salary package and other benefits.
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Rose Skipper with your resume and contact details. Or alternatively call Rose on 02 8203 5306