- January 2024 start date - join a firm with an excellent culture!
- Great firm based in central Brisbane, offering career development opportunities
- $75,000- $85,000 + Super (depending on experience)
A great opportunity exists for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a renowned legal firm in Brisbane. This role will be supporting a team of solicitors with the day-to-day operations within the firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Arranging team meetings
- Preparing court briefs/documentation
- Preparing correspondence
- Client interactions
- File management
- Monthly billing processes
- Managing team expenses
- Additional responsibilities will be given as you develop within your role.
To succeed in this role:
- You will be a professional, collaborative, and enthusiastic individual.
- You will have 1-3 years' experience in the legal sector
- You will possess a high attention to detail
- You will demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate ability in organisation
- Demonstrate the aptitude to deliver a high level of client/customer service
You will be skilled in MS Office, specifically Word (formatting skills required) and Outlook, for communications externally and internally, along with diary management
- You will ideally have experience with using a document management system (training is offered)
If this role sounds like your ideal next career move, then prompt application is recommended for consideration. For further information on this opportunity please contact Josh Payne at Core Talent: