Core Talent is an Australian owned specialist recruitment consultancy covering Engineering, Rail, Mining, Construction and Manufacturing.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified Leading Hand for a permanent, fulltime position based south of the river. Our client is a leader in the maintenance and servicing of road trucks and trailers. With a modern outlook on work / life balance they are flexible and have a friendly experienced team in place.
- Managing workshop crew of aprox 6 consisting of: lmechanics and trade assistant
- Responsible for the quality output of the crew
- Ensuring OHS compliance
- Budgeting, forecasting and meeting KPI's
- ON THE TOOLS WHEN REQUIRED
- Liaising with part department
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position
- Mechanic Trade Certificate (Heavy would be advantageous)
- Experience with heavy road trucks and trailers
- Hold a current WA drivers licence (HR or above would be advantageous)
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screening
If you are interested or would like to find out more about this opertunity please APPLY NOW or contact Mark Reid on 08 9242 2557 or 0450 869 622.