Core Talent is currently recruiting a Qualified Leading Hand Carpenter for a family owned business that specialise in Commercial, Industrial and Residential Refurbishments, Fit-out, Maintenance and New Builds. Our client has been operating for over 25 years and has a very strong reputation in the Market. Our Client predominantly services commercial jobs and is a preferred supplier amongst government based projects.
This position would suit a carpenter tradesman who would be willing to lead a small team, work on the tools and be confident as a leading hand/foreperson for projects between $150,000 - $1,500,000. This position would also suit someone with a willingness to learn new systems for project management and safety.
To be suitable for this role you will need the following
- Proven experience within the Australian Market and be willing to work extended hours.
- Valid White Card
- Commercial or Residential Experience
- License and Own Vehicle
- 5+ Years experience in Carpentry
- Own Tools
- Double Vaccinated
- Successfully complete a police check
- 45-55p/hr (Dependent on experience) + Overtime Penalties + Super
- Fuel Cards can be negotiated
- Company Car can be negotiated
- Laptop can be negotiated
- Phone can be negotiated
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION
If you're looking for a new opportunity to broaden your skill set and give you a solid foundation to progress within the construction industry.
Please click apply now if you are interested in the above position or reach out to Quinn Witehira via email: