Core Talent is currently looking for a permanent landscape leading hand for large projects in North Brisbane. You need to have proven experience within Australia and be willing to be flexible with hours, as well as able to travel to each of the sites.
- Hold a construction white card
- Ability to manage a small team of landscape labourers
- Have 2-3 years' experience in civil landscaping
- Provide 2 construction related referee's
- MUST be willing to travel to site - North Brisbane + other locations if needed
- Ability to liaise with customers in a professional manner
- Hold full working rights and be willing to work 50+ hours a week
- Certificate in horticulture beneficial but not necessary
- Civil machine tickets beneficial but not necessary
- Attractive and competitive salary | 20 days annual leave | 10 days sick leave
- Be apart of a reputable company
- Progression opportunities
- Opportunity to develop skills
If you're looking for a new opportunity to broaden your skill set and give you a solid foundation to progress within the construction industry.
Please click the "APPLY" button now if you are interested in the above position or reach out to Quinn Witehira