Our client is a privately owned Consultancy who deliver projects for a range of clients across Australia. They have offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne and due to a peak in workload, they are looking to add an Assistant / Junior Project Manager to work in their Sydney office. Please note, our client is very interested in speaking with candidates who have a contract administration background and whom are interested in transitioning to client-side.
You will be supporting an Associate Director and Senior Project Manager with a range of projects across Sydney and NSW. You will be generally supporting projects from conception through to completion with tasks varying on a project by project basis.
You will be provided training and mentoring by senior members in the business to assist with your client side project management career.
Successful candidates would need to have a track record in the construction industry either for a consultancy, asset owner or builder-side and have a solid understanding of design and construction activities and processes. Furthermore, it is expected you will have;
- excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- effective time management and organisation skills
- the ability to read and understand plans and design documentation
- understanding of health and safety requirements for construction sites
- demonstrate a fundamental undersanding of project management including planning, design, construction, operation, occupation and completion
- ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders both internall and externally
- assist the AD / SPM with project documentation, tender preparation, meetings etc
What to do
If you are interested can you please apply via the links below or email your Resume