Industrial Maintenance Fitter Required in Eastern Suburbs
Shift: Monday - Friday, 7AM-3PM.
My Client, a high performing materials manufacturer are currently looking for a skilled and experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in their field.
The role will have you undertake a variety of tasks ranging from general maintenance through to preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Assist in the day to day efficient running of Plant Equipment.
- Maintenance of plant and equipment inc; Preventative maintenance.
- Diagnostics and fault finding.
- Process improvement of plant and equipment.
- Pipework and valves.
- Process pumps.
- Screw and belt conveyors.
- Boiler and steam equipment.
- Pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Extrusion and injection moulding machinery.
- Operate & Service Machinery.
- Provide technical support to the production team.
- Promote and adhere to Quality, OHS, GMP and HACCP guidelines.
- Trade Qualified with a minimum of 4 years maintenance experience in a similar role within manufacturing.
- Hands on with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work autonomously and be a self-starter to be a part of an engaged team.
- Forklift licence is an advantage.
- Welding experience is desirable.
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Rose Skipper with your resume and contact details. Or alternatively call Rose on 03 957 692 60