Core Rail are seeking Hi Rail Excavators for Medium to large projects across Sydney. We are looking for an Hi-Rail Excavator Operator who wants to work as part of a close-knit team to deliver excellence for our clients.
About the role:
Engaged on either a casual or full-time basis, as a skilled operator you will be working on a variety of rail projects across NSW including;
- Turnout Construction
- Track maintenance and construction
- Drainage or civils
- Minimum 3 years' experience operating a Hi-Rail Excavator
- Minimum 6 months experience operating with an undercutter attachment
- Road/Rail Operator or TV01 cert's
- Current white card
- Current driver's license
- Rail Industry Worker (RIW) Card
This is an excellent opportunity to work on major rail projects across Sydney and outer suburbs.