My client is a specialist large scale residential builder known for the construction of quality, high end apartments. With over 25 years in the market, they are an award-winning reputable business and are continuing to grow. They live their mantra of "Quality, Culture, Safety" and are dedicated to providing a supportive and high performing work environment.
With a busy pipeline of large-scale projects 100m+, an opportunity has risen for an experienced Residential Foreman to join the team. Your role will ensure the quality and work progress of trades & subcontractors, and assist management in ensuring project performance.
- Co-ordinate trades in designated areas.
- Identify and rectify defects.
- Coordinate materials, timely deliveries and logistic, including storage
- Induction of subcontractors & site labour
- Liaise and manage sub contractors.
- Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
- Assisting the Project team with project reporting
- Assisting with the scope of works formation
- Run project to the construction programme & specification
- Provide proactive risk identification, management and mitigation
- Oversee quality of workmanship Effective accountability and implementation of risk and compliance management within your area of control
- Programme formation and implantation
- Implementation of OH&S policies
- Previous history working on multi-unit residential projects
- Solid organisation and communication skills
- Further qualifications is a bonus
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to problem-solve
- Ability to build and establish relationships with subcontractors and clients
- Strong ability to lead, drive and motivate team and subcontractors
To apply for this role please send an updated version of your resume via the link or call Lara on 02 8203 5472 for further information.