- Day shift.
- Must have previous experience in FMCG Production Supervising.
- Must be a PR OR Australian Citizen.
My Client, a FMCG Manufacturer are currently looking for a skilled and experienced Production Supervisor to join their Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who are thriving even in these difficult times.
This is a full time, permanent position with flexible working hours and shift patterns. As a skilled Filling / Processing Operator you will undertake a variety of tasks ranging from filling and processing through to fully automated process control.
- Assist in the day to day efficient production of FMCG.
- Operate across multiple mixing and packing work centres.
- Problem solving skills in processing and an automated equipment environment.
- Promote and adhere to Quality, OHS, GMP and HACCP guidelines.
- Manage all processes such that, in accordance with the required standards, production scheduling and processes.
- Work closely with all staff to identify and implement opportunities for improvement, ensuring associated systems and processes are standardised, evolved, documented and applied so as to have all production planning and processes become more efficient and effective.
- Process Engineering &/or Trade experience or qualification desirable.
- Hands on with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work autonomously and be a self-starter to be a part of an engaged team.
- Forklift licence is an advantage.
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers cross training and development into different areas of production along with a competitive pay structure and job security.
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Rose Skipper with your resume and contact details. Or alternatively call Rose on 03 9576 9260