- Shift: Permanent Night Shift - NO WEEKENDS
- Sunday - Thursday - 10PM-6AM
- Circa $45p/h + night shift loading (30%), Overtime & super
My client, a high performing Food manufacturer are currently looking for a skilled and experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in their field with a state of the art, PLC driven fully automated factory.
The role will have you undertake a variety of tasks ranging from providing technical support to assisting with machinery servicing / repairs. Working on a range on new, high speed, automated machinery.
- Assist in the day-to-day efficient running of Plant Equipment.
- Maintenance of plant and equipment inc; Preventative maintenance.
- Diagnostics and fault finding.
- Process improvement of plant and equipment.
- Pipework and valves.
- Process pumps.
- Screw and belt conveyors.
- Boiler and steam equipment.
- Pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Operate & Service Machinery.
- Provide technical support to the production team.
- Promote and adhere to Quality, OHS, GMP and HACCP guidelines.
- Trade Qualified with a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in a similar role in FMCG maintenance.
- Hands on with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work autonomously and be a self-starter to be a part of an engaged team.
- Forklift licence is an advantage.
- Welding experience is desirable.
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Rose Skipper with your resume and contact details. Or alternatively call Rose on 03 9576 9260