Manufacturer in South Sydney are currently looking for a skilled and experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their team on the day shift roster. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful global company.
The role will have you undertake a variety of tasks ranging from general maintenance through to preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Assist in the day-to-day efficient running of Plant Equipment.
- Maintenance of plant and equipment inc; Preventative maintenance.
- Diagnostics and fault finding.
- Process improvement of plant and equipment.
- Pipework and valves.
- Process pumps.
- Screw and belt conveyors.
- Boiler and steam equipment.
- Pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Operate & Service Machinery.
- Provide technical support to the production team.
- Promote and adhere to Quality, OHS, GMP and HACCP guidelines.
- Trade Qualified with a minimum of 4 years maintenance experience in a similar role in food or FMCG.
- Experience using CMMS systems.
- Hands on with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work autonomously and be a self-starter to be a part of an engaged team.
- Forklift licence is an advantage.
- Welding experience is desirable.
Contact Ashley Simkins at Core Manufacturing - 0432696268