Minimum of 3 years FMCG Maintenance Supervisor experience within Australia.
Site Maintenance Supervisor Required
Core Talent are working with a Manufacturer based in Melbourne looking to recruit a site Maintenance Supervisor to lead their team.
- Working with cross-functional departments to ensure customer satisfaction and system performance.
- Directly managing a team of trade technicians on site.
- Responsible for managing tasks, monitoring performance, managing rosters, implementing & managing processes and procedures, responsible for all WH&S requirements/ procedures, fostering a positive and collaborative team culture.
- Working closely with the Continuous Improvement and IT team to identify & analyse opportunities for improvement and implement agreed changes and measure results.
- Customer Management: working closely to achieve operational requirements and strategic goals related to the automated system.
- Change management.
The Successful Candidate:
- Maintenance Supervisor from a FMCG background or similar.
- Trade background in either fitting or electrical
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and relationship management.
- Strong & demonstrable leadership skills.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, objective.
- Strong ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build rapport and influence.
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please APPLY NOW or contact Rose Skipper directly on 03 9576 9260.