Core Talent are working with a reptuable Civil consultancy firm, who have years of collective experience providing our civil engineering services across a variety of different sectors, from delivering high-quality master planned residential subdivisions and road infrastructure projects to innovative retail, commercial and industrial property developments.
Due to contunied growth in QLD, they are looking for a Civil/Development Engineer, to join a team of property development and infrastructure experts who specialise in town planning, infrastructure and civil engineering, traffic engineering and transport planning, surveying, project management, subdivision and strata certification.
- Provision of development engineering, subdivision certification, and project management services.
- Carry out civil engineering works compliance inspections.
- Project management and construction supervision for a wide variety of road infrastructure and subdivision projects.
- Work towards becoming a Registered Certifier for subdivisions and a TfNSW Project Verifier.
- Meeting with clients, councils, consultants, contractors, and other stakeholders to successfully deliver projects.
- Review and apply relevant engineering guidelines and QA documentation.
- Review, interpret and assess DA consents and design drawings.
- A minimum of 2 years' development engineering, project management or contractor works experience for a council, consultant, civil contractor or TMR.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Relevant qualification in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Council's Engineering Guidelines.
- Experience with and good understanding of the subdivision approval process in QLD.
- Current 'C' class driver's licence
How To Apply:
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please APPLY NOW or call 0431 375 267 for more info.