If you are looking to fast track your career development and be a key player in a successful growing business across Australia and New Zealand, this is a great opportunity in becoming a valued member of a highly successful valuations advisory firm with an outstanding reputation.
My Client, an International Valuation Advisory firm with an outstanding reputation in Australia and New Zealand, is currently seeking an experienced CPV Valuer to join their busy team in the Ballarat OR Bendigo areas.
- Completing valuation projects across a range of industries
- Managing resources and valuers to assist in completing valuation projects
- Working with management to continue to grow the practice
- Forming strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Working both as part of a team and individually to complete valuation assignments
Skills and Experience
- Minimum AAPI with CPV
- 2+ years commercial valuation experience within Australia/NZ/TAS
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to be both self-sufficient and work as part of a team
- Professional presentation
- Client focused
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced computer competency, in particular MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
- Competitive salary
- Supportive company culture
- Highly reputable company
- Job security and stability
- Great opportunity for progression
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in the role please apply or call Rose at Core Talent on 03 9576 9260. Thank you.