Core Talent is currently seeking an Experienced Council Administration Officer to join a wonderful team for a Local Government Council located around Southern Sydney.
- You MUST have Council experience OR
- You MUST have experience using Techone CRM software.
- Contract up to 12 months.
This role is Monday to Friday position for on-going work with potential to become full-time.
Your duties will require:
Provide administrative and support services to facilitate the operation of the Business Unit.
The role is responsible to provide a range of administrative and support services, including diary management, records management, and routine correspondence, and meeting and event coordination to support the effective operation of the Business Unit.
Within the area of responsibility, this role is required to:
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documents and correspondence, and meeting agendas/presentations/minutes, in line with quality and organisational requirements, to support information flow and inform decision making.
- Complete routine financial transactions and purchasing services, ensuring compliance with agency policies and procedures for city Presentation.
- Respond to email and phone enquiries, communicate services and resolve, escalate, or redirect issues as required, to ensure the provision of accurate information.
- Update and maintain records and databases to ensure that all information is accurately and correctly stored and accessible. Effectively use the databases to provide appropriate information to the business units in City Presentation to the relevant stake holders.
- Review Business Unit administrative practices, systems, and procedures to enhance unit efficiency and support delivery of quality outcomes in the operational environment.
- Promote the positive and collaborative culture and values of the organisation through open, fair, and transparent decision making and ethical, professional behaviour.
- Work in collaboration with and assist the team, manager, and other key stakeholders to achieve business unit goals, work requests, demands and business priorities.
Skills set required:
- CIA TechOne Finance system
- Creating and processing of invoices
- Intermediate MS365 suite applications
- Data entry and general admin duties