Project Manager - Luxury Townhomes - Sydney - NSW Home Build
- Town House Construction Projects Manager
- Excellent reputable company
- Great culture
- Competitive Package
Be part of a very reputable home builder with a great culture and outstanding progression plans. Our Client prides themselves on over achieving and drive their employees to do the same and reap the rewards.
Responsibilities will include:
- All end to end project management responsibilities from tenders and project plans to completion.
- Establishing relationships with the client and other key stakeholders.
- Chair regular site progress meetings and report on weekly project and commercial progress.
- Team management / development.
- Establishing / monitoring project operating procedures and systems.
- Managing, monitoring and coordinating all key aspects of the project, including but not limited to, cost, value, risk, logistics, neighbour relations, safety, quality, M&E, design and environment.
- Ensuring close out and practical completion schedules are completed and issued.
- Providing financial reports on time.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role - Multiple Town House Construction - Essential! Within Australia.
- PR OR Citizenship within Australia.
- Understanding of built environment and the construction lifecycle.
- Understanding of the RIBA stages.
- Successful track record of managing clients, contractors and other stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge Australian legal framework; health and safety regulations, contract law, environment and building regulations.
- Expertise in managing budgets and forecasting expenditure.
- Key project processes such as design principals and management, construction processes, procurement and tendering.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Understanding of industry best practice.
- Great team culture.
- Work with a reputable company.
- Outstanding project portfolio.
- Competitive salary package and other benefits.
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Rose Skipper with your resume and contact details. Or alternatively call Rose on 02 8203 5306