An opportunity to join an award winning and well-established engineering consultancy at the forefront of innovation in building sciences, environmental engineering, and climate engineering. As a Business Development Coordinator, you play a crucial role in identifying opportunities and driving the growth of their presence here in Sydney. This is the perfect time to join a hyper-growing, emerging industry leader. If you're looking for a "one-off" career opportunity to fast-track your career in a business with huge plans for growth - then keep reading!
- Conduct research to identify potential clients and market opportunities and introduce them to the range of engineering services to transform projects.
- Generate and qualify leads through various channels, including online research and networking (face to face meetings and events)
- Identify and research emerging markets and opportunities within sustainability and
- performance engineering.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, competitor activities, and potential new markets.
- Provide insights and recommendations to the business development team
- Manage and attend events that engage cross function teams with clients and prospects, ranging from casual social events to technical presentations at international conferences.
- Represent the company at events to promote brand awareness and establish connections.
- Follow up on events by compiling notes, summarizing meetings and trips, tracking information in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, and synthesizing this information into business development strategy and actions.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and product teams to align business development activities with overall company objectives
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 2+ years' experience in a marketing or business development role
- Exceptional organisation and time management abilities
- Analytical mindset with the ability to conduct market research and analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
If you are a results-oriented and strategic-minded individual looking to contribute to the growth of a dynamic company, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience or reach out to Mary on 0412 107 751 for a confidential discussion.