- ASAP start date - join a Company with an excellent culture!
- Great firm based in central Brisbane, offering career development opportunities
- $70,000- $80,000 + Super (depending on experience)
A great opportunity exists for an experienced Branch Administrator to join a renowned company in Brisbane. This role will be supporting the branch and senior management team with the day-to-day operations within the firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of administration duties
- General reception tasks
- Correctly Invoicing and setting up purchase orders
- Looking after timesheet, booking travel and ordering stock
- Working with a wider office team
To succeed in this role:
- You will be a professional, collaborative, and enthusiastic individual.
- You will possess a high attention to detail
- You will demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate ability in organisation
- Demonstrate the aptitude to deliver a high level of client/customer service
You will be skilled in MS Office, specifically Word (formatting skills required) and Outlook, for communications externally and internally, along with diary management
- You will ideally have experience with using a document management system (training is offered)
If this role sounds like your ideal next career move, then prompt application is recommended for consideration. For further information on this opportunity please contact Josh Payne at Core Talent: