An opportunity for a driven Assistant Accountant or Financial Accountant is now available to join a team and work in a fun and vibrant culture.
This role has the potential to develop into a wonderful and prosperous career within a company that rewards their staff.
You will have the opportunity to grow through the ranks and work on projects to boost your skillset and profile.
Working within a wider finance team of 6 and reporting into the experienced and supportive CFO, you will be responsible for looking after 5 entities within the group.
Please note: WFH flexibility is available after probation.
- General Ledger, Credit Cards, Inter-company, & Bank Reconciliations
- General Ledger Journals - Entire CRE Accounts other than Accounts Receivable
- Monthly Profit & Loss, B/sheet with Variance Analysis
- Finalise year-end accounts
- Update Bank data for payments prepared by AP
- Balance bank figures
- Guide and mentor Accounts staff on all accounting issues
- Accounts finalisation Year-End
- Policies on company activities (cut-off dates, fixed assets acquisition, PO entries)
- Aged Creditors Forecast for CRE weekly
- Permanent residents or citizens of Australia only
- Having a CA/CPA is beneficial but not essential (favourtable too if you have commenced your CA/CPA) - must be degree qualified
- Demonstrated accounting experience within a medium business
- Display a positive, forward thinking, progressive mindset and have a sense of humour
- Ideally you will have had exposure to large ERP systems (this role uses Pronto & XERO)
If you would like to find out more about this rare opportunity, please apply using the "Apply Now" link and Nicole Townley-White will be in touch