Accounting Officer/Assistant Accountant | Tingalpa, Brisbane | C.$80,000 per annum (negotiable) | Permanent Role | 38 hours per week - 9-5pm Monday to Friday
A successful and rapidly growing business require an experienced finance all-rounder to join their team in a newly created permanent role. This is a great time to join a growing business, on the cusp of change, they are a very friendly team, with a collaborative supportive culture.
- Perform month end processing of data for posting into the GL including account reconciliations
- Support month-end closing and processes
- Assisting with annual audit and annual reporting
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Maintaining asset registers and calculating depreciation for month end
- Experience in processing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- Prepare month-end financial reports
- Perform BAS statements and lodgements.
- Online banking and treasury activities
The successful candidate
Experience and Attributes:
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with accounting systems and banking
- Adaptable mindset with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong team player and flexible working style
This role is to commence ASAP so prompt application is advised.