<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer to join our group finance team based in Greenacre, reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling and processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing payments
- Paying vendors by scheduling payment schedule and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Cover other duties when staff on leave
- Any other duties from time to time assigned by the reporting manager
Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Certificate in Accounting, Business or Economics
- 2 years working experience
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, ERP System)