My client is an ASX-listed company within the Telecommunication industry that has been dominating the Australian market for over 40 years.
Our client's geographic footprint stretches over 24 locations within Australia and is continuously growing, hence their need for additional professionals to support their Claims Team.
- Invoicing and billing clients
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Entering invoices into system
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Following up with supplier invoices
- Preparing payment runs
- Resolving disputes in AP/AR
- 2 + years experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to resolve complex scenarios
- Advanced excel skills (Pivot tables, V look ups)
- Must be available on short notice
- Work for a national ASX listed company
- Immediate start
- Modern offices based in Docklands
- 4 days working from home
- Supportive team and great managers
- Attractive hourly rate of $30-33ph + super
If you are available immediately or on short notice and like the sound of this role please apply now!