My client is a dynamic, leading property business in a period of hyper-growth due to substantial financial investments and acquisitions. This business is renowned for promoting their staff and offer excellent career development opportunities internally.
This role is for an Assistant Accountant to join their large finance teamon a permanent basis.
The duties will involve but not limited to:
- Bank Reconcliations
- Month end journals
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Compliance with internal controls
- Assist with preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidations of fund accounts
- Assist with preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting to investors, including management
- accounts and variance analysis
- Assist with the annual fund budget
- Studying or qualified CA/CPA
- Property and/or business services background would be advantageous but not essential
- Must be flexible and able to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills
- Great time managment skills
- Strong excel skills and experience with large ERPs
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in and you think you tick all the boxes, please apply now via the link!